In this Article
< All Topics
You are here:

What should I do if I encounter problems with the service unit issued to me?

If you encounter any problems with the computer that was issued to you, you may contact the helpdesk by sending an email to Describe the problem and try to be as descriptive as you can so that if the concern is something that can be resolved easily with guided instructions, the helpdesk associate who responded can give you the appropriate response.

Corresponding via email will take some time, especially if the information is not complete. However, it also means that your concern is well-documented if it is conducted via email.

Was it helpful?

Previous Can I borrow a computer to use while we are working from home?
Scroll to top