As Benilde SHS students, you will enjoy the same academic and student services as our college students. In line with the ongoing online classes, the following services are available:
- Online academic support from your teachers, adviser, or principal
- Access to Br.Fidelis Leddy Learning Resource Center (LRC) Virtual Library for online collection and digital reference services
- Online well-being services from our Benilde Well-Being Center (BWC) with programs like telepsychology
- Online support for students with specific educational needs and other physical and sensorial disabilities provided by our Center for Inclusive Education (CIE)
- Online technical support for password and access concerns from our Digital Technology Office (DTO)
- Online technical support and assistance for issues and concerns in using BigSky Benilde from our Center for Educational Technology (CET)
- Online intellectual property support services from our Intellectual Property Management Center (IPMC)
Need further assistance?
Please submit a ticket.