I am so frustrated and keep getting failed marks on most of my subjects.

Life can be overwhelming and frustrating and this could affect your performance in school. Do you need someone to talk to? If you need to talk to someone, an impartial third party, the Benilde Well-Being Center (BWC) has registered guidance counselors who are available for counseling (personal, career, and academic). Go to http://bit.ly/ClientInfoFormBWC to schedule […]

Scroll to top