Am I required to take NSTP?

Are you a Filipino citizen? If yes, then you are required to take NSTP as mandated by Republic Act No. 9163. I’m an International Student; do I have to take NSTP? No, you don’t have to take NSTP. Instead, you will undergo a Community Service Program with the Center for Social Action. I’m a transferee, […]

How do I apply for a student visa?

International students can get in touch with the Registrar’s Office for assistance in student visa applications. You can directly email Mr.Albert Golimlim at for student visa application inquiries. Requirements for Conversion to Student Visa Duly accomplished Consolidated General Application Form (CGAF) [BI Form CGAF-003-Rev 0] ** Photocopy of passport bio-page, latest admission with valid […]

Know more about Undergraduate Programs

What are the undergraduate programs offered in Benilde Manila? Benilde offers a wide range of degree programs that delivers a well-rounded learning experience. These are: School of Deaf Education and Applied Studies The School of Deaf Education and Applied Studies (SDEAS) champions Filipino Deaf identity and culture through its academic offerings and formation programs by […]

Scroll to top