Shift to Another Program

In this Article
< All Topics
You are here:

Shift to Another Program

An an undergraduate student, you can shift to another program if:

  • You have earned a residency of at least two (2) terms in your current degree program
  • You passed the criteria and required CGPA  set by the accepting department or program
  • You have enough remaining terms to finish the program without extending the maximum retention period (MRP)
  • If you’re a scholar, you have secured the approval of the Center for Scholarships and Grants (CSaG) Director
  • If you’re a Career Development Program student and you want to shift to a non-CDP degree program, your CGPA is at least 2.00.

When can I shift?

If you’re a frosh, you can apply to shift on Week 3 of your third term

If you’re an upper class student, you can apply to shift on Week 3 of the term.

How many times can I shift?

You can only shift once. Beyond that, you will already exceed your MRP.

How do I shift?

If you meet the qualifications, fill out and submit the Shifting form along with the following requirements:

  1. Formal endorsement letter from parent/legal guardian.
  2. Clinic clearance for students shifting to BS-IHM or BS-HRIM.
  3. Endorsement Letter from the CSaG Director if you’re a scholar or grantee.

The form is only accepting responses during the schedule set for shifting. You can check the shifting schedule in the calendar of activities. If you have additional questions, email your Records Associate.

Need further assistance?

Please submit a ticket.

Scroll to top