Report Accidents & Safety Hazards
Immediately report accidents and safety hazards that you see anywhere on campus by calling the Center for Emergency Management, Safety, and Security (CEMSS) office at these numbers:
- Taft Campus:0917-177-2000, (02) 8230-5100 Local 1000
- AKIC Campus: 0917-190-4000, (02) 8230-5100 Local 2000
- D+A Campus: 0917-192-3000, (02) 8230-5100 Local 3000
- The Atrium@Benilde: 0917-310-4000, 8230-5100 Local 7000
- Sports and Dorm Complex: 0917-248-7000, (02) 8230-5100 Local 4000
You can also report this by answering the Accident and Safety Hazard Report form. Safety hazards can include spills, damaged electrical wiring, blockage to exit doors, and other incidents that can lead to accidents or harm to the community.
If you see a suspicious bag or box left behind or a suspicious person on campus, do not touch, move, or engage with it. Reach out to the security personnel or CEMSS office right away with the details and the location of the item/person. Let the safety and security personnel address the situation.
Need further assistance?
Please submit a ticket.