Protect Belongings from Being Stolen
There are different modus operandi done by criminals in the city to steal your belongings. One of them is the Salisi gang. Avoid being a victim of this MO by doing this:
- Be mindful of your belongings. Wherever you are, even in school, don’t leave your belongings unattended.
- Place your belongings in front of you so you can see and guard them. This is the best way to avoid being a victim of the Salisi gang.
- Keep your valuable belongings inside your bag. Avoid leaving your wallets, gadgets, and phones on the table.
- Be cautious of strangers next to you and try to talk to you.
- If you notice that your belonging (for example, cellphone) is missing, report them to the nearest security or police station immediately. If this happened inside Benilde, you can call the Benilde Emergency Hotline at these numbers:
- Taft Campus: 0917-177-2000, (02) 8230-5100 Local 1911
- AKIC Campus: 0917-190-4000, (02) 8230-5100 Local 2911
- D+A Campus: 0917-192-3000, (02) 8230-5100 Local 3911
- The Atrium@Benilde: 0917-310-4000
- Sports and Dorm Complex: 0917-824-7000
If this happened outside Benilde, you can contact:
- National Emergency Hotline:
- Manila Police District: Malate Municipal Police Station 9
- (02) 5310-0045
- 0998 598 7909
- Philippine National Police (PNP)
- (02) 8722-0650
- 0917 847-5757
- Call your banks to deactivate your accounts and alert your family and friends of the situation.
Need further assistance?
Please submit a ticket.