Print Student Enrollment Record

In this Article
< All Topics
You are here:

Print Student Enrollment Record

The final step in the enrollment process is printing your Student Enrollment Record (SER). The Print SER button is only visible during the Print SER schedule indicated in the calendar of activities. Follow these steps to do this:

  1. During the Print SER period, go to the Student Information System and log in using your Infonet account. 
  2. Click Print SER from the Menu. If you can’t see the Print SER button, it means that it’s not yet the schedule for it. 
  3. Read the announcement and click Print SER.
  4. A new tab will open showing your Student Enrollment Record in PDF format.
  5. Print your SER on a clean letter-size bond paper. Make sure to set the paper size in the printer properties to Letter.
  6. Proceed to the Finance Department and pay for your enrollment.

Once you have settled your fees, you will officially be included in the final class list of the section you selected. If you find any discrepancies in your SER, get in touch with the Office of the Registrar. 

School Contact


Kevin Dale Agub

Benilde Deaf School

Benilde Senior High School



Jeffrey Nolasco



Rodel Isaac



Rogelio Mapili Jr.

Can’t print your SER?

Follow these steps if you’re having problems printing your SER:

  • If you’re accessing the Student Information System on a mobile device, switch to a laptop or desktop computer for a better viewing experience. 
  • Check if it’s already the schedule for printing the SER; this feature is only available during the specified schedule. Changes in enrollment schedule are sent to BMail so always check your Inbox for updates.
  • Check if you have any pending clearance that you have to clear. Settle fees to the Finance Department and get a copy of your receipt by filling out the Official Receipt (OR) Request form or sending proof of your payment to
  • If you can’t log in to your Infonet account, reset your password or contact Helpdesk if you can no longer remember your recovery email address.
  • If you were on LOA or AWOL, go through the process of returning to Benilde. You can start with the enrollment process during the Late Enrollment period if you applied during the late returnee application schedule.
  • If you’re an international student, your Visa, ACR, or passport may have expired already, email
  • If you have already exceeded your maximum retention period, get in touch with your records associate.

Need further assistance?

Please submit a ticket.

Scroll to top