Open and Use TV/Projector
The Faculty computer station in the classroom or computer laboratory is already connected to the TV/projector. Follow these steps to open and use it:
- Check if the TV/projector is switched on. If the power button light is off, turn on the TV/projector’s main switch. Look for the switch in the room (it also looks like a light switch) and switch it on.
- Use the remote control to turn it on. Click the power button on the remote.
- The TV/projector will show your computer screen.
- Choose how you want to use the TV/projector display. For Windows, press Windows + P (Command + P on an Apple keyboard) and choose how you want to project your screen:
- PC screen only: The TV/projector will show an empty blue or black screen.
- Duplicate: The TV/projector will show the same thing shown on your monitor.
- Extend: The TV/projector will act as a second screen or an extension of your monitor. Drag windows or tabs that you want to show on the extended screen.
- Second screen only: The computer display will turn black, and only the TV/projector screen will show the computer’s display.
- If you’re using a MacOS device, search for the Displays options and choose if you want to Mirror or Extend your screen.
- Mirror: The TV/projector will show the same thing as your monitor
- Extend: The TV/projector will act as a second screen or extension of your display.
Need further assistance?
Please submit a ticket.