If you’d like to report an incident that happened in your class or if you have issues or challenges with your NSTP Teacher or partner center, send us a message so we can address your concern and avoid it from happening again. Follow these steps::
- Go to the Contact us page.
- Choose Student, type your Infonet ID.
- Under Type of Student, choose Undergraduate.
- Choose Other Inquiries under Student’s Concern.
- Set the Subject to NSTP Incident Report. Tell us what happened and describe the details of the incident. Rest assured that all information you submitted to us will be kept confidential.
- If there are additional files and documents that you want to share with us, click Attach file and upload the file.
- Type your Name and Email Address.
- Prove that you’re a human by ticking off the checkbox beside I’m not a robot.
- Tick the checkbox for the Data Privacy notice.
- Click Submit Ticket.
Thank you for reporting this to us. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible to address this concern.
Need further assistance?
Please submit a ticket.