Confirmation is the second step in the Benilde Admission process.
You can confirm if you already received an email on your acceptance to Benilde.
If you haven’t applied yet, go to this link: Apply to Benilde Senior High School. You can only apply if the application period is still open.
When is the confirmation period?
Check your email for the confirmation schedule. We sent it to the email address you indicated in your application form.
I got accepted, what’s the next step? How do I confirm after being accepted?
Congratulations on being accepted into Benilde!
To proceed with your application, follow these steps:
- Pay the non-refundable Php 5,000 reservation fee. This is to secure your slot in the program and will be deducted from the total fees upon enrollment. You can pay this through bank deposit:
- Fill out and submit the Benilde SHS Online Confirmation Form. Upload your proof of payment. The Finance Department will issue the official receipt based on the form.
- We’ll send you an email for the enrollment requirements after 5 working days of submitting the form.
- Submit hard copies of the following documents to the Center for Admissions during the confirmation period (check the email we sent you for the schedule):
Filipino Senior High School Students:
- Original Grade 10 High School Report Card indicating that you are eligible for Grade 11 and duly signed by the principal or school head
- Original Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Birth Certificate
- Duly Signed Statement of Responsibilities
- Notarized Non-Fraternity Contract Form
- Duly Signed Data Privacy Form (School Copy)
- Duly Signed Consent to Release Student Information Form (School Copy)
You can submit the documents via courier delivery or by placing them in the dropbox located at the front of the DLS-CSB Taft campus. Only those with complete requirements will be processed.
Here is the address for courier delivery:
De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde
Center for Admissions
2544 Taft Avenue Malate, Manila 1004, Philippines
We’ll send you an email for the enrollment schedule when we receive your complete requirements. Expect to receive another email for the enrollment procedures.
How much is the reservation fee? How can I pay for this?
The reservation fee is Php 5,000.00. You can pay this through bank deposit:
Can I enroll without confirming?
No, you need to confirm and reserve your slot first before you can proceed to enrollment. No confirmation, no enrollment.
I’m not yet sure if I will enroll in Benilde; can I delay confirming my slot?
Yes, you may delay securing your slot as long as the confirmation period is still open.
I will not proceed with the enrollment, can I refund the reservation fee?
We’re sad to hear this. However, as stated in the confirmation procedures, the reservation fee is non-refundable. If you change your mind and the enrollment period is still ongoing, you can still proceed. Your slot has already been reserved for you.
My name is not spelled correctly in your system; can you correct this?
If the name displayed in our system is not the same name you typed in your application form, check your PSA birth certificate. We use the name indicated in your birth certificate in all our records. If this is already corrected, you can submit your updated PSA birth certificate to us and we’ll correct your information.
Need further assistance?
Please submit a ticket.