I can’t log in to my account
If you can’t log in to your account, troubleshoot your problem by following these steps:I can’t log in to my account
- Check if your internet connection is stable. Go to another website to see if it’s loading properly. You can also perform a speedtest to check if your upload and download speed is stable.
- Did you type the correct username? The username is the email address you used when you registered for an account and should be typed in email format (for example, email@example.com).
- If you typed the correct username, try resetting your password. On the login page, click Reset Password.
- Answer the Change Password form.
- Once you’re done, click Submit. This will reset your password.
- Try logging in again using your new password.
If this doesn’t solve your problem, contact us by following these steps:
- Go to the Contact us page.
- Choose Guest, then choose Prospective Student as the Guest Category.
- Under Type of Student, choose Undergraduate.
- Under Incoming Student’s Concern, choose Online Application for Undergraduate Degree. Tick off all the checkboxes that apply if you followed the troubleshooting steps.
- Set the Subject to Online Application Access Concern.
- Describe the details of your problem; include the screenshot.
- Type your Name and Email Address.
- Prove that you’re a human by ticking off the checkbox beside I’m not a robot.
- Click Submit Ticket.
We will get in touch with you as soon as possible to assist you with your problem.