In this Article
< All Topics
You are here:

I am transferring to another school. How do I request for a recommendation?

In case you need a recommendation from Benilde, you can request one from the Benilde Well-Being Center (BWC) by filling up the form at  Before you can receive the recommendation, you will be interviewed by a counselor.  Think of it as a mini exit interview.

Need further assistance?

Please submit a ticket.

Was it Helpful?

Scroll to top