How do I log in to Zoom?
Zoom is a video conferencing application that has become quite popular and is used for conducting online meetings and classes. There are several ways to login to Zoom:
- With an assigned email address
- Using single sign-on
- Via Google, specifically with your Benilde Gmail account
- Via Facebook
Login from a web browser
You could enter a Zoom meeting from a browser. Simply go to https://zoom.us then click on the SIGN IN link on the navigation bar. It will bring you to the SIGN IN page.
Login from the Zoom app
The login options remain the same as on the browser version, but the options remain the same.
If you are using Zoom for Benilde related activities, such as online classes, or meetings, it is best to sign in with Google. There is no need to create an account.
- Click on SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE it will bring you to the Google Sign In screen.
- Sign in to your Benilde Google account. This is not different from your Infonet account.
- If you are already signed in to your Benilde Google Account, the screen will just flicker then you will see at the top right of Zoom that you are already logged in using your Benilde account.
- If you are not yet signed in, the Google sign-in screen will appear. Type in your Benilde email and Infonet password to log in.
Your Zoom account is now ready to use.