How do I apply for a student visa?
International students can get in touch with the Registrar’s Office for assistance in student visa applications. You can directly email Mr.Albert Golimlim at firstname.lastname@example.org for student visa application inquiries.
Requirements for Conversion to Student Visa
- Duly accomplished Consolidated General Application Form (CGAF) [BI Form CGAF-003-Rev 0] **
- Photocopy of passport bio-page, latest admission with valid authorized stay, and Bureau of Quarantine stamp
- Original copy of the Notice of Acceptance containing a clear impression of the College’s official dry seal
- Original copy of Medical Certificate issued by the Bureau of Quarantine*
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance, if applicable
- A tourist visa should at least be one month valid upon submission of the application
Requirements for Special Study Permit Application (for students in non-degree programs or ages 17 years old and below):
- Duly accomplished CGAF (BI Form CGAF-003-Rev 0) **
- Photocopy of passport bio-page and latest admission with valid authorized stay
- Notice of acceptance bearing a clear impression of the College’s official dry seal.
- Tourist visa should at least be one month valid upon submission of the application
* The clearance and medical certificate should be filed three weeks before the processing of the student visa.