Google Workspace Account Storage Limit
Your Google Workspace account comes with 20 GB of storage space. It includes the storage space used by your BMail and the files in your Google Drive. If you have already exceeded this, you won’t be able to upload any more files to your Google Drive or receive emails unless you clean up your Drive and inbox to free up some storage space. Follow these steps to check your storage space and conserve your cloud storage:
- To check your remaining storage space, go to Google Drive.
- Click Storage from the side menu to view your storage space usage and the files uploaded to your Drive.
- Clean up your files both in Google Drive, Gmail, and Photos.
- Empty the Trash to free up your storage space.
- If there are files that you want to keep in cloud storage, you can save them in your Benilde OneDrive account, which comes with 1TB of storage space.
Note that just like your Google Workspace account, you will also lose access to the OneDrive associated with your Benilde account once your Infonet account is deactivated. Use your Benilde accounts only for Benilde-related files and activities.
If you have problems with your Google Workspace Account, contact Helpdesk.
Need further assistance?
Please submit a ticket.