Get a Temporary Gate Pass

In this Article
< All Topics
You are here:

Get a Temporary Gate Pass


Forgot your ID at home? To enter the campus, show your student enrollment record (SER) or an official receipt that shows you’re currently enrolled in Benilde. Fill out the Entry Form and sign on the log sheet at the gate. The Security Personnel will accompany you to the Center for Restorative Discipline to submit the form and get a Temporary Gate Pass. Note that forgetting to bring your ID is considered a minor offense.

Need further assistance?

Please submit a ticket.

Scroll to top