Create Autodesk Education Account
If you’re a teacher or a student, you can get free one-year educational access to Autodesk applications and renew it as long as you are eligible. To get your free educational access:
- Go to the Create Account page.
- Fill out the form. Type your Google Workspace account for the email address.
- Click Create Account.
- You’ll receive an email to verify your email address. Click Verify email.
- Once your email has been verified, you can now access and use all Autodesk applications for free for a year.
- You might be asked to fill out additional forms and verification when you download an application (for example, AutoCAD) to verify your educational institution.
You can still renew your access as long as you’re eligible. Make sure that you do this 30 days before the expiration of your education plan, otherwise, your education plan access will expire, and you will need to start paying for your Autodesk subscription. You can go to this page to check your eligibility and know how to renew your access.
Need further assistance?
Please submit a ticket.