How do I apply for a student visa?

International students can get in touch with the Registrar’s Office for assistance in student visa applications. You can directly email Mr.Albert Golimlim at for student visa application inquiries. Requirements for Conversion to Student Visa Duly accomplished Consolidated General Application Form (CGAF) [BI Form CGAF-003-Rev 0] ** Photocopy of passport bio-page, latest admission with valid […]

I’d like to shift to another program

Can I shift to a different program? As an undergraduate student, you can shift to a different program if: You have earned a residency of at least two (2) terms in your current degree program You passed the criteria set by the receiving school If you’re a Career Development Program (CDP) student shifting to a non-CDP degree program, […]

Scroll to top