Future BSLI students should fit these categories:
1. Hearing Filipino SHS graduates with at least 70% cut off grade in the following subjects:
a. Oral communication
b. Reading and writing
c. komunikasyon at Pananaliksik sa Wika at Kulturang Pilipino
d. Pagbasa at pagsusuri ng Iba’t-ibang teksto tungo sa pananaliksik
Preferably from the HESS track.
2. Transferees and second degree holders will go through the same requirements and procedure as mentioned above.
3. International students who completed high school with an IELTS score of 7 and or Tofel score of above 100.
1. All applications for the BSLI will be coursed through the Admissions Office.
2. No scholarship available for BSLI.
3. Interviews will be conducted for applicants who made the cut off.
1. Are you accepting Deaf and Hard of Hearing applicants?
We will start accepting D/HH applicants by SY 25-26.
2. Contact: email@example.com
3. Jobs for BSLI graduates:
Graduates of BSLI can work in the medical, mental health, academic, media, legal, community events, conferences, and industry as interpreters or translators . They can also become trainers for future interpreters and teachers for the Deaf. They also have the opportunity to work in international settings such as the United Nations.
Need further assistance?
Please submit a ticket.