Apply to ETEEAP
Benilde School of Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Management (SHRIM) offers the Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program (ETEEAP).
The ETEEAP is for hospitality management professionals who wish to complete a bachelor’s degree through their professional experience and achievements.
Who can apply for ETEEAP?
You can apply to ETEEAP if you meet the following qualifications:
- Filipino citizen
- At least a high school graduate with no college degree
- At least 25 years old
- Have at least five years of work experience in their field of specialization
- Must be at least in supervisory level for the past two years
- Must have attended seminar(s)/workshop(s) related to their field of specialization
- Have good moral character and professional work ethics as certified by past and current employers
- No criminal record
- No pending ETEEAP application with other institutions
How do I apply?
Submit a comprehensive resume to the School of Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Management (SHRIM) to apply. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and set the subject of your email to ETEEAP Application.