Benilde School of Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Management (SHRIM) offers the Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program (ETEEAP).
The ETEEAP is for hospitality management professionals who wish to complete a bachelor’s degree through their professional experience and achievements.
Who can apply for ETEEAP?
You can apply to ETEEAP if you meet the following qualifications:
- Filipino citizen
- At least a high school graduate with no college degree
- At least 25 years old
- Have at least five years of work experience in their field of specialization
- Must be at least in supervisory level for the past two years
- Must have attended seminar(s)/workshop(s) related to their field of specialization
- Have good moral character and professional work ethics as certified by past and current employers
- No criminal record
- No pending ETEEAP application with other institutions
How do I apply?
Submit a comprehensive resume to the School of Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Management (SHRIM) to apply. Send your resume to email@example.com and set the subject of your email to ETEEAP Application.
Need further assistance?
Please submit a ticket.