Applying is the first step in getting into Benilde Senior High School.
When is the application schedule?
Applications for Benilde Senior High School are accepted yearly. The application for AY 2022-2023 is not yet open.
In the meantime, you can view the application procedures from the previous school year to have a headstart in preparing your requirements.
Do you want to be notified once the application schedule is available?
You can like our Facebook page AdmissionsAtBenilde or follow us on Twitter @Benilde.AdC for announcements and updates on the application schedule.
Who can apply to Benilde Senior High School?
To apply to Benilde Senior High School, you must be:
- An incoming Grade 11 Filipino student
Learn more about Benilde Senior High School by going to this link.
I’m a Grade 11 student from another school; can I transfer to Benilde SHS for Grade 12?
Benilde Senior High School only accepts Grade 11 applicants. Our curriculum is designed to be taken as a whole Senior High School program.
I’m an international student; can I enroll in Benilde Senior High School?
We’re not yet accepting international students for Benilde SHS.
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to apply:
1 Send soft copies of the following documents to email@example.com with the subject set to SHS Application Requirement Submission:
- PSA Birth certificate
- 2X2 colored picture taken in the last 6 months
- Download and fill out the following forms:
Forward the recommendation forms and the secondary scholastic record to your school officials. These will be sent directly to us.
- Proof of payment for the application fee
2. Pay the non-refundable application fee of Php 600.00. You can pay this through any of the Benilde Payment Channels.
Take a clear photo of the transaction slip and send it with the requirements along with the following information:
- DLS-CSB Account number
- Student name
3. Qualified applicants will proceed with the application interview.
4. If you’re accepted, you will receive an email along with instructions on when and how you can confirm your application.
What application requirements do I have to submit?
Submit soft copies of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject set to SHS Application Requirement Submission to proceed with your application:
- PSA Birth Certificate
- 1 piece 2X2 colored picture taken in the last 6 months
- Download and fill out the following forms:
Give this to 2 officials who knows you well from your present school (counselor, teacher, homeroom adviser, discipline head, principal); they will answer the form and send it directly to us
Give this to your school registrar; they will answer the form and will send it directly to us
- Proof of payment for the Php 600.00 application fee
Can I submit an NSO birth certificate instead of a PSA birth certificate?
No, we require our applicants to submit a Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) birth certificate.
Is there an entrance exam?
Due to the limitations imposed by the pandemic, the Benilde Entrance Exam (BEE) is currently waived. You will be assessed based on your grades and interview.
I don’t want to proceed with my application; can I refund the application fee?
We’re sad to hear this. However, as stated in the application procedures, the application fee is non-refundable.
Is it possible to apply in the middle of the school year?
We only accept applicants during the posted application period.
I missed the deadline; can I still submit my application?
We do not accept late application submissions, so make sure that you submit the requirements during the posted application period.
I already submitted the requirements; how will I know if it was received?
We will send you an email to acknowledge that we have received your application requirements.
How will I know if I missed submitting a requirement?
We will send you an email to inform you of the missing requirements so you can send them to us.
I’m a school registrar; how do I submit our student’s scholastic records?
You can email your student’s scholastic record to email@example.com. Set the subject of your email to SHS Scholastic_Student’s Complete Name (example, SHS Scholastic_Juan Dela Cruz).
I’m a teacher/adviser/guidance counselor/discipline head/school principal; how do I submit the recommendation form for our student?
You can email the filled-out recommendation form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Set the subject of your email to SHS Recommendation_Student’s Complete Name (example, SHS Scholastic_Juan Dela Cruz).
Our school would like to submit applications for all our students who want to apply to Benilde; how can we do this?
If you have many students who wish to apply to Benilde, you can send a batch application. Send us a message so we can guide you on our batch application process by following these steps:
- Go to the Contact us page.
- Choose Guest, then choose School Representative as the Guest Category.
- Set the Subject to School Batch Application.
- Describe the details of your request. Tell us about your school, an estimate of how many students will apply, and other details that we might need to know. Don’t forget to include your contact details.
- If you have additional files and documents that you want to share with us, click Attach file and upload the file.
- Type your Name and Email Address.
- Prove that you’re a human by ticking off the checkbox beside I’m not a robot.
- Click Submit Ticket.
Your request is submitted. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible to guide you in our batch application process.
How will I know my result?
You will receive an email on your application status. Official emails from Benilde have an @benilde.edu.ph address (email@example.com).
When will I know my result?
We will post a schedule on when we will release the results.
Need further assistance?
Please submit a ticket.