New to HelpDesk? Start here!
Center for Institutional Helpdesk is a resource intended to provide the customer or end-user with information and support related to each institutional center.
I have a concern, where should I start?
We have three ways to help and support you, and as a help desk, we also know that being able to solve your concern by just scrolling through the website is an accomplishment to our side. That only means that the goal of our HelpDesk was actually met and defined.
HelpDesk in 3-ways:
- Help Center – Our Help Center is our knowledge base, a published collection of documentation that typically includes answers to frequently asked questions, how-to guides, and troubleshooting instructions. Its purpose is to make it easy for people to find solutions to their problems without asking for help.
- ChatBot – A chatbot is a software application used to conduct an online chat conversation via text or text-to-speech instead of directly contacting a live human agent.
- Submit a ticket – A ticket is submitted to an agent composed of specific concern/s directing to a department/center. An agent will answer briefly through an email within 24 hours and depend on the urgency of the concern/s.
Dive into our Knowledge Base
College of St. Benilde consists of many departments/centers that are related/not related to each other. As much as possible, we want to make sure that our HelpDesk Knowledge Base already answered your inquiries.
How to access the Help Center?
- You can access the knowledge base when you click on the “Help Center” button on the upper right of the website.
- Once you are directed to the page, you will see all the frequently asked questions at each Institutional Center.
- You can browse through the articles or use the search bar to type any related keyword of your concern/s.
- Our knowledge base articles consist of brief information that is relatively specific and concise to answer your question.
Beni “the ChatBot”
What’s our Help Desk without our good friend, Beni?
Beni is our friendly and smart Chatbot to help you navigate and find answers to your concern/s within the Helpdesk website. He is intuitive and loves to talk about anything!
Talk with Beni!
Beni is easy to find. You can click on his avatar on the bottom right side of the website or the “Chat with us” button found at the bottom of the screen. Easy peasy!
When you start a conversation with Beni, he will direct you to the frequently asked questions, and you can also ask him to help you find keywords related to your concerns.
Submit a Ticket
Still did not find what you are looking for?
We are here for you! Our Help Desk lets you submit a ticket/concern directly to our agents.
Whether you are a student, an associate, a parent, or a guest, you are welcome to send us your inquiries.
An agent will get back to you within 24 hours by submitting a ticket, depending on your concern/s via email. Just fill out the form with specific information and wait for our response.
Our ticketing form targets specific personas and concerns related to each center/department. We would be glad to assist you with any further inquiries.